العودة   منتديات الـــود > +:::::[ الأقسام العامة ]:::::+ > ۞ مكتبة الــوٍد الإسلامية ۞

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 21-03-2005, 11:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
فاقد غرام
( ود فعّال )

فاقد غرام غير متصل

قص ولصق .. لدعوة النصارى ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ..

هذه عبارات .. لمن يريد الخير و الفائدة أرجوا نشر هذه الرسالة في منتديات و مجموعات النصارى خصوصا غير العرب , عسى ان تجد عقولا واعية و تلامس قلوبا متعطشة متشوقة للحق , فيكون لك الأجر العظيم بإسلام إنسان ودله على الطريق الحق .

قال عليه الصلاة والسلام : فوالله لأن يهدي الله بك رجلا خير لك من أن يكون لك حمر النعم

Halloo every body ,,,,,,

Can you give me please less than tow minutes of reading and thinking ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ok thanks I will start :

Dear ,,,, suppose there is a company , this company as usual have a Boss and Employees , the roles in this company are :

For the Boss :

doing every thing start from making coffee to taking decisions (working very hard every day at morning till night , stay awake at night , he did't care about suffering , tired , sickness………….. ) .

For Employees :

They have nothing to do , just some jokes , drinking , playing games , sleeping , come late to work ............ ( just get fun ) .

In the end of each months Employees come to there Boss and ask for salaries , do you know what the boss do ?

He ask every employee one question , do you believe I am the boss and I am working very hard and suffering just to give you money and comfort?

If the employee answer YES , the boss give him the salary and bonus .

If answer NO he fire this employee.

Do you believe there is a such company ?

The answer sure is : Impossible , no way there is such a company .

Why , why no way to be such a company ?

The answer is very easy , ask your kids they can answer.

That how the owner (boss) of the company give mony for people they didn't done any thing (they didn't deserve this liberality/generosity).

Do you agree with me?

Ok , now we reach to the important question:

How you Rational Christian believe that god paining , suffering , killed to give you the heaven just if you believe he did this for help you (salvation/ deliverance/ redemption) ?????????????? (One million question mark)

thank you all for spend this time with me .

http://www.islam-guide.com

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:22 AM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية