أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-06-2004, 03:31 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
Miss_Rose
( ود نشِـط )

الصورة الرمزية Miss_Rose

Miss_Rose غير متصل

MindFull Kidz looooooool

A))
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother has several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

B))
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer; she's a lawyer,' or That's Michael. He's a doctor" A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher. She's dead."

C))
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face." "Yes," the class said. "Then why is it that while am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?" A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

D))
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples.

Thats all for now folks
hope you like them
ciao

التوقيع :
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

Life is not measured by breaths we take, but by moments that takes our breath away

قديم 13-06-2004, 05:03 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
Wad al-wed
( عضو شرف )

الصورة الرمزية Wad al-wed

Wad al-wed غير متصل

Nice ones miss rose thanx .
I hope we will see more from you
take care

التوقيع :
استكثرك وقتى على وغدابك
عادت زمانى كل ماطاب هون

قديم 15-06-2004, 04:01 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

:)
Those are excellent...I liked them specially the first one...that's really cute...I like kids so much...can't wait to have my own one day inshalla...thank you rose and hope to see you soon

التوقيع :
me

قديم 15-06-2004, 04:51 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
Miss_Rose
( ود نشِـط )

الصورة الرمزية Miss_Rose

Miss_Rose غير متصل

You`re welcome Wed
thanx for passing by
am glad you liked my topic
ciao

التوقيع :

Life is not measured by breaths we take, but by moments that takes our breath away

قديم 15-06-2004, 05:09 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
Miss_Rose
( ود نشِـط )

الصورة الرمزية Miss_Rose

Miss_Rose غير متصل

I like kidz too.. when i get incontact with a group
of young childrens .i feel like am in a different world
coz i can feel thier pure soul right through their innocent eyes !!
oh God i love them sooooo much
God bless them all.
Thanx dear Uknowme79 for
taking the time to read the topic..am soo happy
that you like it.
and i wish to God to bless your sweet heart with
a DOZEN of childrens
*r
And.. when this wish comes true
Remember
ME

التوقيع :

قديم 16-06-2004, 09:40 AM   رقم المشاركة : 6
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

That's sweet what you said about little kids...I forget myself too when they're around...I start playing with them and forget that there are old people talking to me...it's embarssing sometimes but oh well :) I can't help it...inshalla God will bless you with sweet kids like you...thank you again and hope to see you soon

التوقيع :
me

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:42 PM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية