قديم 13-12-2011, 05:51 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
قلب الزهـــور
( مشرفة الاستراحه والقصص والروايات)

الصورة الرمزية قلب الزهـــور
۩ ترجمة معانى آيات من السور / english

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة ..
ترجمة معانى آيات من السور إلى باللغة الإنجليزية

من سُوۡرَةُ التّوبَة

{ إِنَّ عِدَّةَ ٱلشُّہُورِ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱثۡنَا عَشَرَ شَہۡرً۬ا فِى ڪِتَـٰبِ ٱللَّهِ يَوۡمَ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ
مِنۡہَآ أَرۡبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ۬‌ۚ ذَٲلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلۡقَيِّمُ‌ۚ فَلَا تَظۡلِمُواْ فِيہِنَّ أَنفُسَڪُمۡ‌ۚ وَقَـٰتِلُواْ ٱلۡمُشۡرِڪِينَ كَآفَّةً۬
ڪَمَا يُقَـٰتِلُونَكُمۡ ڪَآفَّةً۬‌ۚ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلۡمُتَّقِينَ ٣٦}

Surah Al-Tawba
Verily, the number of months with Allâh is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allâh on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islâmic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) collectively[], as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allâh is with those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (36)

============

من سُوۡرَةُ البَقَرَة

{ وَإِذۡ نَجَّيۡنَـٰڪُم مِّنۡ ءَالِ فِرۡعَوۡنَ يَسُومُونَكُمۡ سُوٓءَ ٱلۡعَذَابِ يُذَبِّحُونَ أَبۡنَآءَكُمۡ
وَيَسۡتَحۡيُونَ نِسَآءَكُمۡ‌ۚ وَفِى ذَٲلِكُم بَلَآءٌ۬ مِّن رَّبِّكُمۡ عَظِيمٌ۬ (٤٩)
وَإِذۡ فَرَقۡنَا بِكُمُ ٱلۡبَحۡرَ فَأَنجَيۡنَـٰڪُمۡ وَأَغۡرَقۡنَآ ءَالَ فِرۡعَوۡنَ وَأَنتُمۡ تَنظُرُونَ ٥٠}

Surah Al-Baqara

And (remember) when We delivered you from Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people, who were afflicting you with a horrible torment, killing your sons and sparing your women, and therein was a mighty trial from your Lord. (49) And (remember) when We separated the sea for you and saved you and drowned Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people while you were looking (at them, when the sea-water covered them). (50)

===============

من سُوۡرَةُ طٰه

{ وَلَقَدۡ أَوۡحَيۡنَآ إِلَىٰ مُوسَىٰٓ أَنۡ أَسۡرِ بِعِبَادِى فَٱضۡرِبۡ لَهُمۡ طَرِيقً۬ا فِى ٱلۡبَحۡرِ يَبَسً۬ا
لَّا تَخَـٰفُ دَرَكً۬ا وَلَا تَخۡشَىٰ (٧٧) فَأَتۡبَعَہُمۡ فِرۡعَوۡنُ بِجُنُودِهِۦ فَغَشِيَہُم مِّنَ ٱلۡيَمِّ مَا غَشِيَہُمۡ (٧٨)
وَأَضَلَّ فِرۡعَوۡنُ قَوۡمَهُ ۥ وَمَا هَدَىٰ (٧٩) }

Surah Ta-Ha

And indeed We revealed to Mûsa (Moses) (saying): "Travel by night with Ibâdi (My slaves) and strike a dry path for them in the sea, fearing neither to be overtaken [by Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] nor being afraid (of drowning in the sea)." (77) Then Fir'aun (Pharaoh) pursued them with his hosts, but the sea-water completely overwhelmed them and covered them up (78) And Fir'aun (Pharaoh) led his people astray, and he did not guide them (79)

============

من سُوۡرَةُ القَصَص

{ وَقَالَ فِرۡعَوۡنُ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلۡمَلَأُ مَا عَلِمۡتُ لَڪُم مِّنۡ إِلَـٰهٍ غَيۡرِى فَأَوۡقِدۡ لِى يَـٰهَـٰمَـٰنُ عَلَى ٱلطِّينِ
فَٱجۡعَل لِّى صَرۡحً۬ا لَّعَلِّىٓ أَطَّلِعُ إِلَىٰٓ إِلَـٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّى لَأَظُنُّهُ ۥ مِنَ ٱلۡكَـٰذِبِينَ (٣٨)
وَٱسۡتَكۡبَرَ هُوَ وَجُنُودُهُ ۥ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ بِغَيۡرِ ٱلۡحَقِّ وَظَنُّوٓاْ أَنَّهُمۡ إِلَيۡنَا لَا يُرۡجَعُونَ (٣٩)
فَأَخَذۡنَـٰهُ وَجُنُودَهُ ۥ فَنَبَذۡنَـٰهُمۡ فِى ٱلۡيَمِّ‌ۖ فَٱنظُرۡ كَيۡفَ ڪَانَ عَـٰقِبَةُ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ (٤٠)
وَجَعَلۡنَـٰهُمۡ أَٮِٕمَّةً۬ يَدۡعُونَ إِلَى ٱلنَّارِ‌ۖ وَيَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ لَا يُنصَرُونَ (٤١)
وَأَتۡبَعۡنَـٰهُمۡ فِى هَـٰذِهِ ٱلدُّنۡيَا لَعۡنَةً۬‌ۖ وَيَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ هُم مِّنَ ٱلۡمَقۡبُوحِينَ (٤٢)}

Surah Al-Qasas

Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "O chiefs! I know not that you have an ilâh (a god) other than me, so kindle for me (a fire), O Hâmân, to bake (bricks out of) clay, and set up for me a Sarh (a lofty tower, or palace) in order that I may look at (or look for) the Ilâh (God) of Mûsa (Moses); and verily, I think that he [Mûsa (Moses)] is one of the liars." (38) And he and his hosts were arrogant in the land, without right, and they thought that they would never return to Us. (39) So We seized him and his hosts, and We threw them all into the sea (and drowned them). So behold (O Muhammad SAW) what was the end of the Zâlimûn [wrong-doers, polytheists and those who disbelieved in the Oneness of their Lord (Allâh), or rejected the advice of His Messenger Mûsa (Moses) A.S.] (40) And We made them leaders inviting to the Fire, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will not be helped. (41) And We made a curse to follow them in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will be among Al-Maqbuhûn (those who are prevented to receive Allâh's Mercy or any good, despised or destroyed). (42)

===========

من سُوۡرَةُ الشُّعَرَاء

{ وَأَوۡحَيۡنَآ إِلَىٰ مُوسَىٰٓ أَنۡ أَسۡرِ بِعِبَادِىٓ إِنَّكُم مُّتَّبَعُونَ (٥٢)
فَأَرۡسَلَ فِرۡعَوۡنُ فِى ٱلۡمَدَآٮِٕنِ حَـٰشِرِينَ (٥٣) إِنَّ هَـٰٓؤُلَآءِ لَشِرۡذِمَةٌ۬ قَلِيلُونَ (٥٤)
وَإِنَّہُمۡ لَنَا لَغَآٮِٕظُونَ (٥٥) وَإِنَّا لَجَمِيعٌ حَـٰذِرُونَ (٥٦) فَأَخۡرَجۡنَـٰهُم مِّن جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ وَعُيُونٍ۬ (٥٧)
وَكُنُوزٍ۬ وَمَقَامٍ۬ كَرِيمٍ۬ (٥٨) كَذَٲلِكَ وَأَوۡرَثۡنَـٰهَا بَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ (٥٩) فَأَتۡبَعُوهُم مُّشۡرِقِينَ (٦٠)
فَلَمَّا تَرَٲٓءَا ٱلۡجَمۡعَانِ قَالَ أَصۡحَـٰبُ مُوسَىٰٓ إِنَّا لَمُدۡرَكُونَ (٦١)
قَالَ كَلَّآ‌ۖ إِنَّ مَعِىَ رَبِّى سَيَہۡدِينِ (٦٢)
فَأَوۡحَيۡنَآ إِلَىٰ مُوسَىٰٓ أَنِ ٱضۡرِب بِّعَصَاكَ ٱلۡبَحۡرَ‌ۖ فَٱنفَلَقَ فَكَانَ كُلُّ فِرۡقٍ۬ كَٱلطَّوۡدِ ٱلۡعَظِيمِ (٦٣)
وَأَزۡلَفۡنَا ثَمَّ ٱلۡأَخَرِينَ (٦٤) وَأَنجَيۡنَا مُوسَىٰ وَمَن مَّعَهُ ۥۤ أَجۡمَعِينَ (٦٥) ثُمَّ أَغۡرَقۡنَا ٱلۡأَخَرِينَ (٦٦)
إِنَّ فِى ذَٲلِكَ لَأَيَةً۬‌ۖ وَمَا كَانَ أَكۡثَرُهُم مُّؤۡمِنِينَ (٦٧) }
Surah Al-Shuara
And We revealed to Mûsa (Moses), saying: "Depart by night with My slaves , verily, you will be pursued." (52) Then Fir'aun (Pharaoh) sent callers to (all) the cities. (53) (Saying): "Verily! these indeed are but a small band. (54) "And verily, they have done what has enraged us; (55) "But we are host all assembled, amply fore-warned." (56) So, We expelled them from gardens and springs, (57) Treasures, and every kind of honourable place. (58) Thus [We turned them (Pharaoh's people) out] and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit them. (59) So they pursued them at sunrise. (60) And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Mûsa (Moses) said: "We are sure to be overtaken." (61) [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me." (62) Then We revealed to Mûsa (Moses) (saying): "Strike the sea with your stick." And it parted, and each separate part (of that sea water) became like the huge mountain. (63) Then We brought near the others [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) party] to that place. (64) And We saved Mûsa (Moses) and all those with him. (65) Then We drowned the others. (66) Verily! In this is indeed a sign (or a proof), yet most of them are not believers. (67)

التوقيع :
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

قديم 13-12-2011, 05:54 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
قلب الزهـــور

من سُوۡرَةُ یُونس

{ وَجَـٰوَزۡنَا بِبَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ ٱلۡبَحۡرَ فَأَتۡبَعَهُمۡ فِرۡعَوۡنُ وَجُنُودُهُ ۥ بَغۡيً۬ا وَعَدۡوًا‌ۖ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَآ أَدۡرَڪَهُ ٱلۡغَرَقُ
قَالَ ءَامَنتُ أَنَّهُ ۥ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِىٓ ءَامَنَتۡ بِهِۦ بَنُوٓاْ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ وَأَنَا۟ مِنَ ٱلۡمُسۡلِمِينَ (٩٠)
ءَآلۡـَٔـٰنَ وَقَدۡ عَصَيۡتَ قَبۡلُ وَكُنتَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُفۡسِدِينَ (٩١)
فَٱلۡيَوۡمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنۡ خَلۡفَكَ ءَايَةً۬‌ۚ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَنۡ ءَايَـٰتِنَا لَغَـٰفِلُونَ (٩٢) }

Surah Yunus

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that none has the right to be worshipped but He (Allah)," in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allâh's Will)." (90) Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidûn (evil-doers, corrupters). (91) So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs , revelations, etc.). (92)

========

من سُوۡرَةُ المؤمن / غَافر

{ ٱلنَّارُ يُعۡرَضُونَ عَلَيۡہَا غُدُوًّ۬ا وَعَشِيًّ۬اۖ وَيَوۡمَ تَقُومُ ٱلسَّاعَةُ أَدۡخِلُوٓاْ ءَالَ فِرۡعَوۡنَ أَشَدَّ ٱلۡعَذَابِ }٤٦

Surah Ghafir

The Fire; they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon, and on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels): "Cause Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!" (46)

==========

من سُوۡرَةُ الزّخرُف

{ وَنَادَىٰ فِرۡعَوۡنُ فِى قَوۡمِهِۦ قَالَ يَـٰقَوۡمِ أَلَيۡسَ لِى مُلۡكُ مِصۡرَ
وَهَـٰذِهِ ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ تَجۡرِى مِن تَحۡتِىٓ‌ۖ أَفَلَا تُبۡصِرُونَ (٥١)
أَمۡ أَنَا۟ خَيۡرٌ۬ مِّنۡ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى هُوَ مَهِينٌ۬ وَلَا يَكَادُ يُبِينُ (٥٢)
فَلَوۡلَآ أُلۡقِىَ عَلَيۡهِ أَسۡوِرَةٌ۬ مِّن ذَهَبٍ أَوۡ جَآءَ مَعَهُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕڪَةُ مُقۡتَرِنِينَ (٥٣)
فَٱسۡتَخَفَّ قَوۡمَهُ ۥ فَأَطَاعُوهُ‌ۚ إِنَّهُمۡ كَانُواْ قَوۡمً۬ا فَـٰسِقِينَ (٥٤)
فَلَمَّآ ءَاسَفُونَا ٱنتَقَمۡنَا مِنۡهُمۡ فَأَغۡرَقۡنَـٰهُمۡ أَجۡمَعِينَ (٥٥) فَجَعَلۡنَـٰهُمۡ سَلَفً۬ا وَمَثَلاً۬ لِّلۡأَخِرِينَ (٥٦) }

Surah Az-Zukhruf

And Fir'aun (Pharaoh) proclaimed among his people, (saying
"O my people! Is not mine the dominion of Egypt, and these rivers flowing underneath me. See you not then? (51) "Am I not better than this one [Mûsa (Moses)], who is despicable] and can scarcely express himself clearly? (52) "Why then are not golden bracelets bestowed on him, or angels sent along with him?" (53) Thus he [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] befooled (and misled) his people, and they obeyed him. Verily, they were ever a people who were Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). (54) So when they angered Us, We punished them, and drowned them all. (55) And We made them a precedent (as a lesson for those coming after them), and an example to later generations. (56)

==================

من سُوۡرَةُ الدّخان

{ فَأَسۡرِ بِعِبَادِى لَيۡلاً إِنَّڪُم مُّتَّبَعُونَ (٢٣) وَٱتۡرُكِ ٱلۡبَحۡرَ رَهۡوًا‌ۖ إِنَّہُمۡ جُندٌ۬ مُّغۡرَقُونَ (٢٤)
كَمۡ تَرَكُواْ مِن جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ وَعُيُونٍ۬ (٢٥) وَزُرُوعٍ۬ وَمَقَامٍ۬ كَرِيمٍ۬ (٢٦) وَنَعۡمَةٍ۬ كَانُواْ فِيہَا فَـٰكِهِينَ (٢٧)
كَذَٲلِكَ‌ۖ وَأَوۡرَثۡنَـٰهَا قَوۡمًا ءَاخَرِينَ (٢٨) فَمَا بَكَتۡ عَلَيۡہِمُ ٱلسَّمَآءُ وَٱلۡأَرۡضُ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُنظَرِينَ (٢٩)
وَلَقَدۡ نَجَّيۡنَا بَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ مِنَ ٱلۡعَذَابِ ٱلۡمُهِينِ (٣٠ ) }

Surah Ad-Dukhan

(Allâh said): "Depart you with My slaves by night. Surely, you will be pursued (23) "And leave the sea as it is (quiet and divided). Verily, they are a host to be drowned." (24) How many of gardens and springs that they [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people] left behind, (25) And green crops (fields) and goodly places, (26) And comforts of life wherein they used to take delight! (27) Thus (it was)! And We made other people inherit them (i.e. We made the Children of Israel to inherit the kingdom of Egypt). (28) And the heavens and the earth wept not for them[] , nor were they given a respite. (29) And indeed We saved the Children of Israel from the humiliating torment, (30)

============

من سُوۡرَةُ الفَجر

{ وَفِرۡعَوۡنَ ذِى ٱلۡأَوۡتَادِ (١٠) ٱلَّذِينَ طَغَوۡاْ فِى ٱلۡبِلَـٰدِ (١١) فَأَكۡثَرُواْ فِيہَا ٱلۡفَسَادَ (١٢)
فَصَبَّ عَلَيۡهِمۡ رَبُّكَ سَوۡطَ عَذَابٍ (١٣) إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِٱلۡمِرۡصَادِ (١٤)}

Surah Al-Fajr

And (with) Fir'aun (Pharaoh), who had the stakes (to torture men by binding them to stakes)? (10) Who did transgress beyond bounds in the lands (in the disobedience of Allâh). (11) And made therein much mischief. (12) So your Lord poured on them different kinds of severe torment. (13) Verily, your Lord is Ever Watchful (over them). (14)

===================

من سُوۡرَةُ الاٴحزَاب
{ ٱلَّذِينَ يُبَلِّغُونَ رِسَـٰلَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِ وَيَخۡشَوۡنَهُ ۥ
وَلَا يَخۡشَوۡنَ أَحَدًا إِلَّا ٱللَّهَۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ حَسِيبً۬ا (٣٩) }

التوقيع :

قديم 14-12-2011, 12:27 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
شمس القوايل
المشرفة العامة

الصورة الرمزية شمس القوايل

يعطيج العافيه قلب الزهور ع الطرح والمجهود

ننتظر جديدج القادم

التوقيع :

قديم 15-01-2012, 03:31 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4
قلب الزهـــور

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شمس القوايل

يعطيج العافيه قلب الزهور ع الطرح والمجهود

ننتظر جديدج القادم

Thanks a lot for your nice passing

التوقيع :

قديم 04-02-2012, 07:49 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
ملكة الرومنس
( مشرفة العام والمكتبه الادبيه )

الصورة الرمزية ملكة الرومنس

,’

,’

,’
يعطيك ربي ألف عافيه
طرح رائع وتواجد مميز ننتظر مزيد من العطاء
ودي وتقديري

قديم 08-02-2012, 07:19 PM   رقم المشاركة : 6
قلب الزهـــور

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ღملكة الرومنسღ
,’

,’

,’
يعطيك ربي ألف عافيه
طرح رائع وتواجد مميز ننتظر مزيد من العطاء
ودي وتقديري

Thanks honey password

التوقيع :

قديم 02-04-2012, 06:01 PM   رقم المشاركة : 7
عازف الـناي
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية عازف الـناي

عازف الـناي غير متصل

thank u so much

have a nice day

التوقيع :
كبتشينوا سابقا

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع