أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-06-2003, 05:36 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
Wad al-wed
( عضو شرف )

الصورة الرمزية Wad al-wed

Wad al-wed غير متصل

Arab Terrorists

A family just arrived in Canada, as immigrants from Palestine. Upon their
arrival,their 11-year-old son was sent to a school in Montreal.His first day in school, the teacher asked the kid to introduce himself.The kid said; "I just arrived from Palestine and my name is "MOHAMMA
The teacher told him that the name "Mohammad" does not properly fit with thenames of his new schoolmates. She suggested changing his name to "JOHNNY".The kid liked the new name and he became "Johnny" instead of Mohammad.
At the end of the school day, he went back home and straight into his room. Hismother wanted to chat with him about his experience on the first day in aCanadian school.She yelled: "MOHAMMAD" come here".He did not reply.She called again.
He did not answer.She went to see him and asked why he did not answer her call.He said my name is not Mohammad. It is "JOHNNY"Pissed off by his answer, she slapped him, so that his face became slightly bruised .When his father came home from work, he called his son;"MOHAMMAD please come here, I want to talk to you". Again, the kid did not respond. The father went to check why his son was not responding. The kid replied, "My name is JOHNNY not Mohammad". The father was furious. He slapped his son hard, adding to the size of the
bruises on his face. When the kid went back to school the following day, the teacher asked him
"What happened?" The kid answered "DO YOU BELIEVE IT? MY FIRST DAY AS AN IMMIGRANT IN CANADA, & I WAS ATTACKED BY TWO ARAB TERRORISTS."

التوقيع :
استكثرك وقتى على وغدابك
عادت زمانى كل ماطاب هون

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:54 AM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية