أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-08-2008, 08:20 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
مزآجي ~
( مشرف القسم الانجليزي )

الصورة الرمزية مزآجي ~

مزآجي ~ غير متصل

Icon6 ]|||[ Beautiful Lies ]|||[~

السلآم عليكم و رحمة الله و بركآته

Hey there .. last night I've got an email and I've been wondering about the small beautiful lies !! sometimes lying to people is not that bad as we think especially if there is no harm

I've seen people doing it as well as people who got mad because of it but I've never heard something like this story which I believe its another lie that meant to make the bitter life looks good and sweet heheh let me stop talking and I'll let you judge by yourselves

اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

Salt Coffee

She was so attractive ! the way she walked , the voice she talked with forced guys to throw some hot complements , for them she was a beautiful angle walking on earth ! shortly they loved the way she was ! Some of them were chasing her only to get that beautiful innocent look but no one dared to ask her for a dance or a date though she was the hottest girl in the party

At the end of the party, a normal guy dressing casually ,there was nothing special about him, walked towards her, he invited her to drink a cup of coffee. The girl was surprised by his invitation but she didn’t refuse it .

While they were sitting in the café , the girl was about to leave becoz she didn’t feel comfortable by seeing how nervous the guy was ! then something happened that made everyone at that café wondered!

I need some salt for my coffee please > the boy told the waiter
As the waiter brought him the salt , the boy was so embarrassed when he drank his salt coffee.The girl got curious so she asked him about it ... the boy reply was

When I was kid , I used to live with my family near the beach . Seeing the sight of the sea was the source of my pleasure and now when I drink this salt coffee it reminds me with everything there my town, my people , my parents who lived there , I miss my childhood and of course I miss the taste of the sea

when he finished his sentence his eyes were full of tears simply because he meant every single word . The girl was touched by his deep true feelings. The way he was talking about his home made her thinking about what kind of men he was " a man who misses his homeland , misses the people whom he lived with must be a responsible man " that’s why she felt free to talk more about her family , her childhood etc. At the end of the date both had an interesting great conversation. After that, they kept seeing each other and they got to know each other more . Day by Day , she discovered many new things about him , beside the fact that he was a responsible man he had that huge warm heart . And the most important thing was she started to love him. So for her , he was the ONE she had been looking for! All that came back to his salt coffee! without it she would not be able to find him ..

Of course as any romantic love story they ended up with the most beautiful ing party and they had the cuties kids ever . Their life was nothing
but perfect and whenever she made him a cup of coffee she never forgot the salt coz she knew that he loved his coffee that way

After forty- years of living a lovely peaceful life , the husband had passed away and he had left a letter for his wife

remember our first date I became so nervous and I asked the waiter to bring me some salt instead of sugar! I didn’t want to change the order because I was ashamed and it would be stupid of me if I did . That's why I continued lying to you! and you know what darling… I've never thought that would be the beginning of our relation. I wanted to confess later but I couldn't and I promised myself not to lie to you ever again but now since you are reading this message I know am gone and I cant hide it anymore I didn't like the taste of the salt in my coffee at all it tasted so awful and wired ! but for the last forty years I didn’t feel sorry for drinking it because your presence in my life was the sweetest thing happened to me ! If I had another life I would choose to drink the salt coffee only to be with you again coz you are my sweet babe "

Then she couldn't hold her tears from shedding

One day someone asks her : How does the salt coffee taste ? ( it tastes sweet ) she answers

? okay ppl what do you think about small lies aren't they beautiful

Look if you get the story in English then I am a good translator and if you get the story and you like the whole thing then I'm a good director and if you dont get the story then you are toooooo smart to understand it and if you dont like the whole thing then why are you here

by the way

It took me time to translate it in English so you better like it But if you want

I have the Arabic version just ask and I'll poste it

:)

Enjoy

MzMz

التوقيع :

قَدْ كَانَ لَكْ فِي قَلْبِي بَيْتٌ وَ انْهَدَمْ ، ، ،

قديم 05-08-2008, 08:24 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
Dal32009
( وِد ذهبي )

الصورة الرمزية Dal32009

Dal32009 غير متصل

Thank you for your topic

التوقيع :
دلــــع 2009
Dal32009

قديم 06-09-2008, 05:33 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
AbdAlMajeeD
( وِد ماسي )

الصورة الرمزية AbdAlMajeeD

AbdAlMajeeD غير متصل

Thank you for your topic

التوقيع :
أنت الزائر رقم

:

قديم 06-09-2008, 09:42 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
ROPY
( وِد ماسي )

ROPY غير متصل

Thank you

رووبـــــي

التوقيع :
جميعهمـ مقلدين ....] !

قديم 16-09-2008, 04:38 AM   رقم المشاركة : 5
مستنياك0
( وِد ذهبي )

الصورة الرمزية مستنياك0

مستنياك0 غير متصل

WooOooW

It is so amaziny

Thanx MzMz

:)

قديم 17-09-2008, 02:05 AM   رقم المشاركة : 6
.. اميره ..
( ود متميز )

الصورة الرمزية .. اميره ..

.. اميره .. غير متصل

nice topic

thanks 4 ur effort

am grateful 4 u a lot

قديم 19-09-2008, 06:13 AM   رقم المشاركة : 7
gold eyes
( ود جديد )

gold eyes غير متصل

thanks for all what u did
great things

قديم 29-10-2008, 01:18 AM   رقم المشاركة : 8
ρяίηcεss ŊờỜớŊớ
( ود متميز )

الصورة الرمزية ρяίηcεss ŊờỜớŊớ

ρяίηcεss ŊờỜớŊớ غير متصل

Icon7

poor guy he was feeling shy
but is the story of his real far home ,
immm should i belive ths story or not <_<" his tears was true
poor wife

the best thing was when some 1 asked her about the coffee salt coffee taste

^___^
no no the best thing was
Orlandoo bloooom pic <--- one of his fan

thaaaanx 4 the story telling & translation

قديم 01-03-2009, 09:53 PM   رقم المشاركة : 9
رامـjeddahـي
Band

رامـjeddahـي غير متصل

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ρяίηcεss ŊờỜớŊớ
^___^
no no the best thing was
Orlandoo bloooom pic <--- one of his fan

I agree

and me to i m one of his fan too

قديم 02-03-2009, 12:30 AM   رقم المشاركة : 10
الرمق
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية الرمق

الرمق غير متصل

nice topic and thank u very much!!!

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:16 AM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية