العودة   منتديات الـــود > +:::::[ الأقسام العامة ]:::::+ > The English Forum
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-03-2013, 12:42 AM   رقم المشاركة : 21
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

Sometimes I like to be silent more than to talk. I feel that silence has the power to affect our ways of thinking and relationships. It really helps me understand myself and gives me the chance to make better choices in my life

However, it sometimes hurts me when it comes to expressing feelings. It has become hard for me to express my feelings, so I prefer silence, and this really kills me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2013, 04:11 PM   رقم المشاركة : 22
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

We should believe that there is always hope in our life no matter what our conditions and problems are, and even when things become more complicated we should keep in our minds that tomorrow will be better

We should have great hope and put our trust in Allah who is the only one who can change our lives and guide us to the right path

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-03-2013, 12:56 AM   رقم المشاركة : 23
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

Sometimes one word can change your mood in a second, and this is really amazing when it changes the negative mood into a positive one! Two days ago I was nervous and in a bad mood because of a certain situation, and at night I got a positive feedback from the doctor about my research topic. It was the best topic in the class and this really changed my bad mood

Bad mood can easily kill our energy,so just be cooool and positive

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-03-2013, 07:24 PM   رقم المشاركة : 24
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

We have to smile at them, support them and engage them in our society to give them the chance to be active members in their lives

They really need to be understood by all people surrounding them, and the main thing they always wish to have is to be accepted in their societies no matter what their disabilities are because they may have special abilities that normal people don't have

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-03-2013, 01:30 AM   رقم المشاركة : 25
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

Today is my first day of spring holiday. I am so happy and excited, but still I am missing the one who makes my moments and days much more beautiful, exciting and meaningful

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-03-2013, 01:49 AM   رقم المشاركة : 26
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

It's very painful to say goodbye to a very special person and walk in another direction

Sometimes we really need to make hard decisions in our life in order to follow our dreams,and this is what I am suffering from

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-04-2013, 01:39 AM   رقم المشاركة : 27
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

I am really disappointed right now,,, my travel to Makkah has been cancelled
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-04-2013, 01:43 AM   رقم المشاركة : 28
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )

Although I smile, laugh and play, the pain in my heart is still the same

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-04-2013, 01:31 AM   رقم المشاركة : 29
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )
Icon7

Thanks to everyone who has read my log, Allah ye7fthkom

اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-06-2013, 04:35 AM   رقم المشاركة : 30
أم فارس
( وِد ذهبي )
Icon7 I'm back

Every woman deserves a special moment to appreciate her sensitive and emotional feelings

All what women need is appreciation

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع