عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 13-12-2011, 05:54 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
قلب الزهـــور
( مشرفة الاستراحه والقصص والروايات)

الصورة الرمزية قلب الزهـــور

من سُوۡرَةُ یُونس

{ وَجَـٰوَزۡنَا بِبَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ ٱلۡبَحۡرَ فَأَتۡبَعَهُمۡ فِرۡعَوۡنُ وَجُنُودُهُ ۥ بَغۡيً۬ا وَعَدۡوًا‌ۖ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَآ أَدۡرَڪَهُ ٱلۡغَرَقُ
قَالَ ءَامَنتُ أَنَّهُ ۥ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِىٓ ءَامَنَتۡ بِهِۦ بَنُوٓاْ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ وَأَنَا۟ مِنَ ٱلۡمُسۡلِمِينَ (٩٠)
ءَآلۡـَٔـٰنَ وَقَدۡ عَصَيۡتَ قَبۡلُ وَكُنتَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُفۡسِدِينَ (٩١)
فَٱلۡيَوۡمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنۡ خَلۡفَكَ ءَايَةً۬‌ۚ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَنۡ ءَايَـٰتِنَا لَغَـٰفِلُونَ (٩٢) }

Surah Yunus

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that none has the right to be worshipped but He (Allah)," in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allâh's Will)." (90) Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidûn (evil-doers, corrupters). (91) So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs , revelations, etc.). (92)

========

من سُوۡرَةُ المؤمن / غَافر

{ ٱلنَّارُ يُعۡرَضُونَ عَلَيۡہَا غُدُوًّ۬ا وَعَشِيًّ۬اۖ وَيَوۡمَ تَقُومُ ٱلسَّاعَةُ أَدۡخِلُوٓاْ ءَالَ فِرۡعَوۡنَ أَشَدَّ ٱلۡعَذَابِ }٤٦

Surah Ghafir

The Fire; they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon, and on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels): "Cause Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!" (46)

==========

من سُوۡرَةُ الزّخرُف

{ وَنَادَىٰ فِرۡعَوۡنُ فِى قَوۡمِهِۦ قَالَ يَـٰقَوۡمِ أَلَيۡسَ لِى مُلۡكُ مِصۡرَ
وَهَـٰذِهِ ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ تَجۡرِى مِن تَحۡتِىٓ‌ۖ أَفَلَا تُبۡصِرُونَ (٥١)
أَمۡ أَنَا۟ خَيۡرٌ۬ مِّنۡ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى هُوَ مَهِينٌ۬ وَلَا يَكَادُ يُبِينُ (٥٢)
فَلَوۡلَآ أُلۡقِىَ عَلَيۡهِ أَسۡوِرَةٌ۬ مِّن ذَهَبٍ أَوۡ جَآءَ مَعَهُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕڪَةُ مُقۡتَرِنِينَ (٥٣)
فَٱسۡتَخَفَّ قَوۡمَهُ ۥ فَأَطَاعُوهُ‌ۚ إِنَّهُمۡ كَانُواْ قَوۡمً۬ا فَـٰسِقِينَ (٥٤)
فَلَمَّآ ءَاسَفُونَا ٱنتَقَمۡنَا مِنۡهُمۡ فَأَغۡرَقۡنَـٰهُمۡ أَجۡمَعِينَ (٥٥) فَجَعَلۡنَـٰهُمۡ سَلَفً۬ا وَمَثَلاً۬ لِّلۡأَخِرِينَ (٥٦) }

Surah Az-Zukhruf

And Fir'aun (Pharaoh) proclaimed among his people, (saying
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة
"O my people! Is not mine the dominion of Egypt, and these rivers flowing underneath me. See you not then? (51) "Am I not better than this one [Mûsa (Moses)], who is despicable] and can scarcely express himself clearly? (52) "Why then are not golden bracelets bestowed on him, or angels sent along with him?" (53) Thus he [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] befooled (and misled) his people, and they obeyed him. Verily, they were ever a people who were Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). (54) So when they angered Us, We punished them, and drowned them all. (55) And We made them a precedent (as a lesson for those coming after them), and an example to later generations. (56)

==================

من سُوۡرَةُ الدّخان

{ فَأَسۡرِ بِعِبَادِى لَيۡلاً إِنَّڪُم مُّتَّبَعُونَ (٢٣) وَٱتۡرُكِ ٱلۡبَحۡرَ رَهۡوًا‌ۖ إِنَّہُمۡ جُندٌ۬ مُّغۡرَقُونَ (٢٤)
كَمۡ تَرَكُواْ مِن جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ وَعُيُونٍ۬ (٢٥) وَزُرُوعٍ۬ وَمَقَامٍ۬ كَرِيمٍ۬ (٢٦) وَنَعۡمَةٍ۬ كَانُواْ فِيہَا فَـٰكِهِينَ (٢٧)
كَذَٲلِكَ‌ۖ وَأَوۡرَثۡنَـٰهَا قَوۡمًا ءَاخَرِينَ (٢٨) فَمَا بَكَتۡ عَلَيۡہِمُ ٱلسَّمَآءُ وَٱلۡأَرۡضُ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُنظَرِينَ (٢٩)
وَلَقَدۡ نَجَّيۡنَا بَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ مِنَ ٱلۡعَذَابِ ٱلۡمُهِينِ (٣٠ ) }

Surah Ad-Dukhan

(Allâh said): "Depart you with My slaves by night. Surely, you will be pursued (23) "And leave the sea as it is (quiet and divided). Verily, they are a host to be drowned." (24) How many of gardens and springs that they [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people] left behind, (25) And green crops (fields) and goodly places, (26) And comforts of life wherein they used to take delight! (27) Thus (it was)! And We made other people inherit them (i.e. We made the Children of Israel to inherit the kingdom of Egypt). (28) And the heavens and the earth wept not for them[] , nor were they given a respite. (29) And indeed We saved the Children of Israel from the humiliating torment, (30)

============

من سُوۡرَةُ الفَجر

{ وَفِرۡعَوۡنَ ذِى ٱلۡأَوۡتَادِ (١٠) ٱلَّذِينَ طَغَوۡاْ فِى ٱلۡبِلَـٰدِ (١١) فَأَكۡثَرُواْ فِيہَا ٱلۡفَسَادَ (١٢)
فَصَبَّ عَلَيۡهِمۡ رَبُّكَ سَوۡطَ عَذَابٍ (١٣) إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِٱلۡمِرۡصَادِ (١٤)}

Surah Al-Fajr

And (with) Fir'aun (Pharaoh), who had the stakes (to torture men by binding them to stakes)? (10) Who did transgress beyond bounds in the lands (in the disobedience of Allâh). (11) And made therein much mischief. (12) So your Lord poured on them different kinds of severe torment. (13) Verily, your Lord is Ever Watchful (over them). (14)

===================

من سُوۡرَةُ الاٴحزَاب
{ ٱلَّذِينَ يُبَلِّغُونَ رِسَـٰلَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِ وَيَخۡشَوۡنَهُ ۥ
وَلَا يَخۡشَوۡنَ أَحَدًا إِلَّا ٱللَّهَۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ حَسِيبً۬ا (٣٩) }

التوقيع :
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة