قديم 02-01-2003, 05:07 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
شووق
( وِد ماسي )

الصورة الرمزية شووق

شووق غير متصل

No offense tho!!!

You got some RIGHT points out there... Your caring

Point 1
You missed the real purpose of the forums as well...
You haven't discussed any of your topics yet! Some people with JUNK topics they DO take care of others' comments more than people with GOOD topics and that makes their topics more exciting...

Point 2
Writing and replying at topics is a matter of taste... Just like food, some people like scrambled eggs with no efforts in cooking, easy to be served and even more easy to eat... Some like lobster yumyum sweat cooking, treat, and even needs special eating etiquette... You can't judge people what they like to eat hehe I mean write... I know your tension is good and for our good just take it easy on us, there are many good topics over here... Just crack your fingers and praticipate on them...

Point 3
Who said that writing love poems is nonsense and wasting times and we even have upcoming competition on poetry... Say that to Shakespeare hehe he is gonna die again...

Love is the most wonderful thing in life... You understand it as a romantic love but most of us TEENS understand love as a great feeling within the heart, caring, trusting, sharing and count on each others... Some people are more lucky they fall in love, we just can't envy them and criticize them...

People pay money for hearing jokes and we got them here for free... We should thank those people who are making our life more FUN... I know you like the serious topic only you don't participate at any and I doubt you read any even yours...

Point 4
You posted a poem yourself and another topic about romantic countries... Check our comments please!

Point 5
Not all people are interested in science... I myself don't like science at all! I love literatures

Thanks for the thought

التوقيع :
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

الى جنة الخلد يا بابا جابر